Ingeniero Industrial | Departamento de Asistencia Técnica (Zaldibar)
CMZ Machinery Group, manufacturer of high specialised turning solutions is now seeking a Master Engineer to join the After Sales Service office in Zaldibar.
Master Engineers, for After Sales Service department
Required to Apply:
Third-class honours degree in Engineering. Electro-Mechanical Engineering, or similar
Previous experience is not indispensable.
Languages: Perfect English is a must. French and/or German or Italian would be valuable.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Personal Qualities: As Service Engineer you will need to be commercially aware, analytically capable, possess effective people management skills, perform personal appraisals of the service technicians, able to deal with delicate situations with tact and diplomacy, possess coaching skills, customer facing presentation skills, able to work on own initiative within set guidelines as well as part of a team, self-directed, have high energy with strong initiative.
- Smart appearance, determined and pro-active.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office & Windows based programs)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- Experience in Setting CNC Turning Lathes, and FANUC programming would be appreciated, as it would be Live Tooling experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing business who rewards competitively wage and offers career progression.
Reporting to the International Service Director, he will reinforce the service department staff at our facility in Zaldibar, liaising with customers to understand their requirements, dealing with any customer issues and complaints, preparing quotations, processing orders, ensuring on time delivery and providing delivery updates. Managing customer returns and complaints to satisfactory and timely resolutions, recommending continuous improvements. Supporting a team of customer service technicians and the commercial team. Providing valuable pro-active reports, recommending process improvements and implementing agreed remedial activity to ensure the highest standard of customer care and the best performance.
- He must be able to propose the service activities to ensure the department's efficient and profitable operation delivering service solutions within agreed budget and financial targets. As part of a busy aftersales team you will also be responsible for overseeing the remote service technicians and support them maximizing profitability and opportunities.
- You must be communicative with customers & employees via phone, email, mail or in person with courtesy & respect:
- Answer service inquiries & advise customers of status of repairs & delays as needed
- Receive & put away all parts orders