NAKAMURA WY 100
AN ALTERNATIVE TO NAKAMURA WY 100
NAKAMURA TOME WY 100 VS. CMZ TTS
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION COMPARISON
WY 100CNC LATHE WITH TWO TURRETS, BOTH WITH Y AXIS.
- Ø42, Ø51, Ø65 BAR CAPACITY
- Main-spindle and sub-spindle with belts
- Belts between X and Y axis motors and spindles
- 6,000 rpm, 22Nm, 7.1 kW driven tools
- Machine with 2 channels Superimposed machining not possible
- No tailstock option possible
- Parts pickup, maximum part length 150 mm
CMZ TTSALLOWS SIMPLER CONFIGURATIONS (EVEN WITHOUT DRIVEN TOOLS).
- Ø38, Ø46, Ø52 and Ø66 BAR CAPACITY
- Both spindles with integrated motors (no belts), oil cooled
- X and Y axis motors are direct drive, without belts
- 12,000 rpm, 26.8 Nm, 13.2 kW driven tools
- Machine with 3 channels Superimposed machining possible
- Tailstock (optional)
- Parts pickup, maximum part length 210 mm
NAKAMURA WY 100 VS. CMZ TTS
DO YOU WANT TO ACCESS THE FULL TECHNICAL DETAILS?
MULTI-TURRET LATHE FOR BAR TURNING
COMPARE NAKAMURA WY 100 WITH CMZ TTS
DISCOVER THE MAIN DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THESE BAR TURNING LATHES
The Nakamura WY 100 and CMZ TTS are lathes intended for the same type of part, they can be described as competitors. Nevertheless, analysis of their features shows there are technical differences.
The CMZ TTS has 8 integrated motors, all oil-cooled to provide movement to the spindles, X and Y motors, and driven tools. The Nakamura Tome WY-100 has belts on both spindles and on the X and Y movements of the lower turret.
As regards features, Nakamura WY 100 has no X3 axis. The CMZ TTS has X3 movement on the sub-spindle. This feature permits:
- The simultaneous use of 3 tools, each tool governed by a different program executing on a different channel. Nakamura WY 100 has 2 channels and so can only execute 2 programs, and it has no X3 movement in the sub-spindle.
- The addition of a tailstock mounted ajacent to the sub-spindle. The TTS permits work between the main-spindle and tailstock while the lower turret continues to work on the sub-spindle. Nakamura Tome WY 100 does not have this functionality.
- X3 movement on the sub-spindle significantly reduces interferences between the turrets because the lower turret moves, thereby allowing the use of longer cutting tools. The WY 100 de Nakamura model does not offer this option.
CMZ TTS IN ACTION
4x Simultaneous Cutting
When the geometry of the part allows it, it is even possible to cut with four tools at the same time performing a double balance cutting process. One of the turrets and the subspindle (TOOL 1+TOOL 2)...
Lathe operations | TTS Series
The TTS and TTL Series make up the multi-turret family of machines for bar work. This is the smallest lathe in the whole product range. Its precision and reliability guarantee the quality of this machine,...
WE ARE CMZ
LEADING EUROPEAN CNC LATHE MANUFACTURER
CMZ is a family business with an international dimension and more than 75 years of history. We manufacture the vast majority of the parts that make up our lathes in the more than 32.000 m2 of floor space that compose our manufacturing plants.
Our team of more than 500 people, 5 European subsidiaries and the 11 international distributors, make possible for us to deliver an average of 3 powerful, precise and reliable lathes per day, manufactured with great care at every stage of productive process. Machines with a life cycle of more than 20 years at the service of more than 4.500 customers who are already #turningtheworld with us.
OUR MANUFACTURING PLANTS
THE POWER OF A MANUFACTURER
Zaldibar - Spain
10.000m2 | Mallabia - Spain
SHEET METAL PLANT
15.000m2 | Cádiz - Spain
10.000 m2 | Mallabia - Spain
4.900m2 | Elorrio - Spain
970m2 | Elorrio - Spain
ASSEMBLY PLANT FOR ELECTRICAL CABINETS
1.250m2 | Zaldibar - Spain