WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when you access certain web pages. Among other things, cookies allow a web page to gather and store information about the browsing habits of a user or their device and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which the person uses their device, they can be used to recognise the user. They can also collect, for example, the IP address that the computer uses to connect to the website, the URL of the web page requested, the time of connection, and other parameters relating to the operating system of the computer environment used.
Cookies that are not session cookies are saved in the user's browser cache, even if the information they contain is not used.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES CMZ USE?
Technical cookies: to help improve the quality of our service, including storing user preferences.
Statistical cookies: collect information about the date of the visit, the URL and the title of the web page visited. The reports generated with this information will only be statistical, giving anonymous information about browsing behaviour.
Analytical cookies: are used to carry out tracking on the search engine from which users arrive at the website and which search terms they use to find it, they calculate the time spent on the website in each session and the number of times the user has visited the page.
The cookies used by CMZ may have the following types of expiry periods:
- Session: Expires once the user ends the session.
- Service: Related to a type of personalised service within the site, with an expiry period of less than twenty-four hours (24h).
- Persistent: these are permanently installed on your browser and are activated each time you visit the site, as long as you do not deactivate their use.
REVOCATION AND REMOVAL OF COOKIES
You can allow, block or remove the cookies installed on your device by configuring the browser settings installed on your computer; of you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser, it is possible that you may not be able to access some sections of our website.
To find out how to configure cookie management on your browser, you can consult the following links for the main browsers and devices.
- For Internet Explorer™: https://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Safari™: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- For Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es&hlrm=en
- For Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- For Opera™: https://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- For Android™: https://support.google.com/android/?hl=es
- For Windows Phone™: https://www.windowsphone.com/es-es/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
- For Safari in IOS (iPhone and iPad): https://support.apple.com/kb/ht1677?viewlocale=es_es&locale=es_es
- For Chrome in Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=es
- For Firefox in Android: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/como-eliminar-las-cookies-los-datos-privados-el-hi
This Privacy and Data Protection Policy shall continue to be adapted and updated in accordance with relevant modifications in the law.