CMZ guarantees compliance with current law regarding the protection of personal data, as laid out in Spanish Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
IDENTITY OF THE CONTROLLER
- Owner: CMZ Machine Tool Manufacturer S.L. (hereafter, CMZ)
- Mercantile Register of Biscay, volume 5484, page 27, Entry no.1, sheet no. BI-64846
- Tax ID code/number [NIF/CIF]: B 95 774 634
- Address: Calle Azkorra s/n, 48250 Zaldibar, Spain
- Website: www.cmz.com
PRINCIPLES APPLIED IN THE PROCESSING OF DATA
When processing your personal data, the Owner shall apply the following principles, which meet the requirements of the new European regulations on data protection:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Owner shall always require consent to process your personal data, which may be for one or several specific purposes, of which you shall be informed in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of minimisation of data: The Owner shall only ask you for data that is strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: The data shall be kept for the time period that is strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of processing it.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data shall be treated in such a way that your security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. You must know that the Owner takes the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorised access or undue use of the data of its users by third parties.
OBTAINING PERSONAL DATA
In order to browse the WEBSITE it is not necessary for you to provide any personal data. The cases in which you do need to provide your personal data are as follows:
- When contacting us via the contact forms or sending an email.
- When purchasing items in the CMZ Store.
The Owner informs you that, with regards to your personal data, you have the right to:
- Request access to the data stored.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request that the processing of your data be limited.
- Oppose its processing.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal, and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, by making a direct request to the Owner, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator that has provided their data at any moment may contact the Owner.
In order to exercise your rights to access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition, you can write to "CMZ c/Azkorra s/n 48250-Zaldibar, Vizcaya, Spain", along with valid proof of your right to do so, such as a photocopy of your national identity card or equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Owner is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
When you connect to the website to send an email to the Owner, subscribe to the newsletter or make a purchase, you are providing information of a personal nature for which the Owner is responsible. This information may include personal data, which could include your IP address, full name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information. When you provide this information, you give your consent for your information to be collected, used, managed and stored by www.cmz.com.
The personal data and the purpose of processing it on the part of the Owner differ depending on the system by which the information is collected.
- Contact forms: The Owner requests personal data, which may include: Full name, email address, telephone number and your website address, for the purpose of responding to your enquiries.
For example, the Owner uses this data to respond to any messages, queries, complaints, comments or concerns you may have relating to the information included on the website, the services that are provided via the website, the processing of your personal data, matters relating to legal texts included on the website, as well as any other enquiries you may have that are not subject to the terms and conditions of the website or the terms and conditions of contract.
- Content subscription forms: The Owner requests the following personal data: Full name, email address, telephone number and your website address, in order to manage the subscription list, and send out newsletters and special offers.
- Payments via the CMZ store: The Owner requests the following personal data: Full name; email address; delivery and billing address; Tax ID code or number, VIES or EORI number; last 4 digits of the credit card (if paying by card); telephone number to manage the payment and delivery of the products purchased. The IBAN of the buyer is not saved in our databases.
There are other purposes for which the Owner processes your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice and in applicable law. This may include developing tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- In order to manage the social networks. The Owner has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower of the Owner on social media, the processing of your personal data shall be regulated by this section, as well as by the conditions of use, privacy policies and rules of access of the social network in question in each case, which you have accepted beforehand.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks via these links:
The Owner shall process your personal data for the purpose of correctly administering its presence on the social network, informing you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the rules of the social networks allow.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data that you provide to the Owner shall be stored until you request its deletion.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
- Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc., a company based in Delaware, whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). You can find more information at: https://analytics.google.com
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help the Owner to analyse how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly sent and stored by Google in their servers in the United States.
- DoubleClick by Google is a set of advertising services provided by Google Inc., a company based in Delaware, whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). You can find more information at: https://www.doubleclickbygoogle.com.
When browsing www.cmz.com, non-identifying data may be collected, which may include the IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following analysis services from third parties:
- Google Analytics
- Google Data Studio
- DoubleClick von Google
The Owner uses the information gathered to obtain statistical data, analyse trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and compile demographics information.
CONTENT OF OTHER WEBSITES
The pages of this website may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited that website.
Inserting a link does not imply the existence of any relationship between CMZ and the owner of the web page linked to, nor does it imply CMZs approval of its content and/or services; the website owner is solely responsible for them. In order to ensure your security, we have verified the security of the link at the time of its creation. However, we cannot guarantee any subsequent changes by third parties. We certify that we have not received any notification of any incidents regarding those links. The user, therefore, must exercise great caution when assessing and using the information, content and services found on the portals linked to. In view of the above, CMZ does not accept any liability for the information and services that may be offered via the pages linked to.
ACCURACY AND VERACITY OF THE PERSONAL DATA
You undertake to ensure that the data provided to the Owner is correct, complete, accurate and valid, as well as to keep it duly updated.
As a User of the website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data you send to the website, exempting the Owner from any responsibility in that regard.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
These policies shall remain in force until they are modified by new ones, which shall be duly published.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
This website and the pages that comprise it are the intellectual and/or industrial property of their creators, or, if applicable, their assignee and/or licensees. Their exploitation rights include the texts, images, icons, videos, sound files, designs and computer code, and, furthermore, other industrial property rights may also be applicable, such as protected trademarks, trade names and industrial design. This content may not be reproduced, exploited, copied, modified, communicated, or distributed for the purposes of financial exploitation, without the express and written authorisation of the rights holder.
The rights holder asserts its ownership, and warns that a breach of its intellectual and/or industrial property rights may be reported and prosecuted through legal channels.