DUAL-SPINDLE CNC LATHE
for bar turning and high production
BAR TURNING MACHINE
the best option for those seeking for high production
DUAL-SPINDLE CNC LATHE WITH NO BELTS
13 kW, 26.8 Nm, 12,000 rpm
Turrets with driven tools. Fully cooled with oil.
The TTS Series completes the range of CMZ multi-turret CNC machines. In this turning centre or fixed headstock lathe, the two 24-position turrets hydraulically clamp onto a large diameter curvic coupling giving great stability and precision. The first of the two motors allow the turrets to change one position (30º) in 150 ms and index to the furthest position (180º) in 440 ms. The second is an integrated motor that drives the live tooling at 12,000 rpm / 13kW / 26.8 Nm. Thanks to the turrets being completely cooled by oil, it is possible to work continuously at 12,000 rpm. A dual-spindle CNC lathe specially used for high production bar machining.
30º in 150 ms
TTS 38 / TTS 46 / TTS 52 / TTS 66 MODELS
TURRET CONFIGURATION OPTIONS
TTS SERIES | 1 TURRET OPTION
TTS SERIES | 2 TURRETS OPTION
Integrated spindles with synchronous motors
Acceleration time reduced by half
The integrated spindles of this dual-spindle CNC lathe equip the machine with key technical characteristics for maximum performance and productivity. These are some of the characteristics of the spindles of this CNC lathe for bar turning:
- 50% reduction in acceleration time. Its high-power, high-torque motors reduce acceleration time by half. The TTS-46 reaches 5000 rpm in 1.75 seconds.
- The spindle axis remains cold. The synchronous motor rotor is made of permanent magnets. This prevents current circulation and helps the spindle axis remains cold.
- Greater thermal stability. Oil cooling of both the integrated synchronous motor and the bearings provides high thermal stability.
- Greater rigidity, precision and durability. Roller bearings provide high damping for vibrations and great robustness to withstand impacts.
TTS - 46
Other turning centres
Discover all the exclusive functionalities of this dual-spindle CNC lathe thanks to the movements in the X3 and Z3 axes:
- Tailstock (option)
- 3 tools working simultaneously
- Machining very long parts is real thanks to the reduction in interferences
Tailstock (option): Operating simultaneously with sub-spindle
One of the options of this fixed-headstock cnc lathe is the tailstock attached to the sub-spindle. The TTS allows the tailstock to be incorporated above or below the spindle. With this machine configuration, it is possible to machine between the chuck or the main chuck and the tailstock while finishing the part in the sub-spindle.
The TTS can work with 3 tools simultanously
This multi-turret lathe designed for bar turning has two turrets, although the CNC has 3 channels allowing 3 programs to be run simultaneously with their corresponding offsets. The sub-spindle (axes X3 and Z3) can work in the third channel of the CNC in a compound mode with the upper and lower turret. In this way, it is possible to place two tools in both turrets and machine with three tools simultaneously.
MACHINING VERY LONG COMPONENTS
THE LINEAR MOVEMENT OF THE SUB-SPINDLE REDUCES INTERFERENCES
OTHER DUAL-SPINDLE LATHES
The TTS is the new dual-spindle CNC lathe in CMZ's range of multi-turret machines. Get to know it thoroughly!